- What?: EVS – European Voluntary Service (Erasmus+ Project)
- Title: Village of European cultures – Wroclaw European Capital of Culture 2016
- Place: Wolimierz, Poland
- Hosting NGO: Fundacja na Rzecz Wspierania Kultur Alternatywnych i Ekologicznych // Foundation for the support of Alternative and Ecological Cultures
- Date: 1 June 2016 – 30 July 2016
13-19 September 2015 was the period when 30 participants from Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Egypt, Georgia, Italy, Moldova, Poland,Serbia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine and of course representatives of Tinerii 3D from Romania took part to “DIY – Do It Yourself, Do It as a Youth-worker – creative solutions for unemployment among young artists” International Seminar.
The seminar took part in Wolimierz, Poland organised by Foundation for the Support of Alternative and Ecological Cultures (Poland).
After 6 days they came with one big interesting book named “Manual for un employed artists” witch contains a lot of info for the artists and youth workers in the cultural and education field.
Andreea Ciornei, one of our EVS volunteers that took part in “Disabled Free Fest” during 1-30 October in Didim, Turkey shared with us some part of her experience and feelings.
DISABLED FREE FEST was a large-scale EVS project, which was implemented by 33 EVS volunteers from 12 different countries: Estonia, Moldova, Italy, Bulgaria, Spain, Albania, Belarus, Georgia, Romania, Poland, Sweden and Turkey. Our idea for social inclusion of disabled youth give them in same time opportunity to learn new skills which could be useful for future and give them chance to practice new knowledge, competences and skills by doing job as a volunteering.
We have the pleasure to annouce you that Asociația Tinerii 3D have an Erasmus+ mobilty project approved for august 2015 in Craiova.
- What?: Training Course (Erasmus+ Project)
- Title: Ready Start Go on EVS Challenge
- Place: Craiova, Romania
- Hosting NGO: Asociația Tinerii 3D
- Date: 18 – 24 August 2015