Greenilicious Greecology, aims to raise awareness of how ecological and sustainable practices can be easily and effectively applied to daily life and in urban contexts. The idea is to create a sharing space in Kalamata for 7 days, where young people from different European countries can exchange their ideas and opinions, have a constructive dialogue about sustainable and ecological practices, learn more about these topics and to work together to present a common result. Through this project we hope to develop and provide new tools to young people that already have some experience with ecological and sustainability practices, but also to youngsters who, although they may have no prior knowledge or experience of these topics, are interested and wish to learn.
- To provide workshops in which participants will learn how to make useful products for themselves such as soap, bread, cheese, preserves and herbal medicines
- To educate through experience and interaction about sustainability and ecological practices
- To promote European citizenship
- To promote sustainable and ecological values/ non-formal education values To create a network between the like-minded participants
- To give the participants an opportunity to express their creativity
- To create a common work around the topic: Creative, Sustainable Ecology