2 membrii ai Asociației Tinerii 3D vor participa la seminarul “NET(for)WORK” din Murzasichle, Polonia în perioada 22-28.09.2016 alături de alți 22 de membrii de organizații din Europa. Scopul acestui seminar este de a îmbunătăți relațiile între ONG-uri și de a vă pregăti noi proiecte interesante.
Mai multe detalii aveți mai jos în limba engleză:
Contact making event called NET(for)WORK will bring together to Murzasichle, Poland between 22-28.09.2016 24 youth leaders, trainers, youth workers and project managers from Poland, Portugal, Greece, Macedonia, Czech Republic, Romania, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Slovenia.
The main aim is to build new partnerships, motivate and raise competence needed to initiate, prepare, run and evaluate mobility projects for youngsters and youth workers within the frame of Erasmus+ Programmes.
Our objectives are:
- providing knowledge about possibilities of collaboration within the frame of Erasmus+ Programme
- foster networking among participants and create space for project building
- build capacity of participating youth, organizations to provide project management competence in the field of youth
- create an atmosphere of common understanding between people presenting different cultures, working style and more
- enhance participant’s competence to initiate projects on local, regional, national and international level
Participants will be also involved in different activities through the methodology of non-formal education such as simulations, role-playing, open space discussions, brainstorming, and ice-breakers, all that to point out importance of good practice in youth work within the frame of Erasmus+ Programme, develop intercultural competence in order to promote facilitate international cooperation and promote European citizenship. Knowledge gained and skills practiced during the project will be a great for all involved in this project to enter upon stride and virtuous circle. The promotion of a tool like a Youthpass, to recognize these competence will also be a key point. The result of this contact making events will be creation of strong cooperation and network between partnering countries in the field of youth within the Erasmus+ Programme.