- What?: EVS – European Voluntary Service (Erasmus+ Project)
- Title: Change Your Way
- Place: Craiova, Romania
- Hosting NGO: Asociația Tinerii 3D
- Sending NGO: Gazi University
- Date: 1 February 2016 – 31 August 2017
- 2 Turkish Volunteers between 18 and 30 years old interested in photo & video edition, journalism, youth work
In Craiova, Romania we already host 6 Turkish Volunteers for different period and you will join the activities.
We organize different events related to culture, non-formal education and sport. Our EVS volunteers will take part to different activities related to this so they have to be creative, to have developed digital competences, interested in media, art & culture etc.
Participants ProfileParticipants need to be aged between 18 and 30 years old. We are very interested in cooperating with young people who have knowledge and some experience in:
- Graphic and web design
- Photography & photo editing
- Video shooting, editing and film making
- Project Management: planning, designing, writing, organizing, implementing and facilitating projects, fundraising
- Interested in Journalism and Youth Activity related to Sport, Non-formal Education and Culture
ActivitiesThe EVS Volunteers will be involved in different activities such as:
- Coordinating and creating news articles for youngsters and/or related to culture, non-formal education and sport
- Taking photos and making videos during the project and also editing them
- Making posters, flyers etc related to our activities
- Information meetings: will be organized in schools, participation in them will be open to all students
- Taking part to Romanian Language Classes
- Providing Turkish Classes for Romanians that are interested in learning Turkish
- Any other activities related to our Association work as trainings, seminars, donations and helping people etc.
Craiova is one of the biggest cities in Romania. It has around 270.000 inhabitants (420.000 in the metropolitan area). The city is a major unversitary center in Romania and it hosts students from all over the country and also European and international students.
It is knows as a cultural center. It has a lot of museums and cultural centers. It is the only city from the big ones of Romania that had all the museum renovated because the city values it`s culture and heritage.
More info about Craiova you can find here: http://t3d.ro/craiova/