- What?: EVS – European Voluntary Service (Erasmus+ Project)
- Title: Journey
- Place: Craiova, Romania
- Hosting NGO: Asociația Tinerii 3D
- Sending NGO: Semper Avanti (Poland)
- Date: 1 November 2017 – 30 April 2018
- Who?: Two Polish Citizens between 18 and 30 years old interested in journalism, photo & video edition, youth work, working with kids and youngsters
We expect to host 2 Polish that will work with us and the youngsters of Craiova in one of the following: as community journalists, photographer, video making, working with kids in kindergarten or in school.
The project is quite flexible and we will adapt it according the needs of our NGO and our volunteers.
Also you will work for our project regarding promoting the city and city`s life called “Explore Craiova”
We organize different events related to culture, non-formal education and sport. Our EVS volunteers will take part to different activities related to this so they have to be creative, to have developed digital competences, interested in media, art & culture etc.
One Polish Girl already started her EVS in April so you have the opportunity to join her. More info from her here: https://www.facebook.com/RokWRumunii/videos/1124433700994067/
Participants need to be aged between 18 and 30 years old as it is in the rules of Erasmus+ European Voluntary Service.We expect that the candidates to have good skills in the following subjects:
- Photoshop and other relevant photo editing software
- Movie Maker, iMovie and other relevant video editing software
- Social Media Marketing
- Promotion Campaigns
- Team work
- Focused on details
- Adaptability to new environment & new people
- Good communication
- Open mind
- Good humor
- Passionate in Youth Work
Not all the above skills are a must but we would like to host a multi-skilled volunteer.
Keep in mind that volunteers will also organize their own activities of course with the support of the association so activities will be spited in self-organized and weekly/monthly activities given by the team.
We will select the participants after receiving the CVs and the motivation letters by doing Skype interviews with the candidates that have the best motivation to be volunteers in our team.
The EVS Volunteers will be involved in different activities such as:
- Coordinating and creating news articles for youngsters and/or related to culture, non-formal education and sport
- Taking photos and making videos during the project and also editing them
- Making posters, flyers etc related to our activities
- Information meetings: will be organized in schools, participation in them will be open to all students
- Taking part to Romanian Language Classes
- Providing Polish Classes for Romanians that are interested in learning Polish
- Any other activities related to our Association work as trainings, seminars, donations and helping people etc.
Craiova is one of the biggest cities in Romania. It has around 270.000 inhabitants (420.000 in the metropolitan area). The city is a major university center in Romania and it hosts students from all over the country and also European and international students.
It is knows as a cultural center. It has a lot of museums and cultural centers. It is the only city from the big ones of Romania that had all the museum renovated because the city values it`s culture and heritage.
More info about Craiova you can find here: http://t3d.ro/craiova/
All participants need send CV format Europass and Letter of Intention and e-mail it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
For details and questions you can contact us by email anytime.