- What?: EVS – European Voluntary Service (Erasmus+ Project)
- Title: Journey
- Place: Craiova, Romania
- Hosting NGO: Asociația Tinerii 3D
- Sending NGO: Semper Avanti (Poland)
- Date: 1 June 2017 – 31 May 2018 (can be delay with 15 or 30 days if needed)
- Who?: 2 Polish Girls between 18 and 30 years old interested in journalism, photo & video edition, youth work
We expect to host 2 Polish girls that will work with us and the youngsters of Craiova as community journalists.
We have in plan to put the base of a Bi-Annual Magazine for youngsters from where they can find different articles, ideas, opportunities etc related to them or to work with youth so we want to work with volunteers (locals and EVS) that have at least some experience in journalism, photography, activism, volunteering and other relevant skills that will bring us a plus in our work. The profile of the EVS volunteer that we want to host it can be find in this post.
We organize different events related to culture, non-formal education and sport. Our EVS volunteers will take part to different activities related to this so they have to be creative, to have developed digital competences, interested in media, art & culture etc.
The infopack with more info about the project can be accessed here: http://t3d.ro/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/InfoPack-EVS-Journey-in-Craiova-Romania.pdf
Participants need to be aged between 18 and 30 years old as it is in the rules of Erasmus+ European Voluntary Service.
We plan to host 2 Polish girls. At the moment when this project will start we will host another 5 EVS volunteers and all of them are boys and we want to make an equilibrium between genders in our multicultural team.We expect that the candidates to have good skills in the following subjects:
- Photoshop and other relevant photo editing software
- Movie Maker, iMovie and other relevant video editing software
- Social Media Marketing
- Promotion Campaigns
- Team work
- Focused on details
- Adaptability to new environment & new people
- Good communication
- Open mind
- Good humor
- Passionate in Youth Work
Not all the above skills are a must but we would like to host a multi-skilled volunteer.
Keep in mind that volunteers will also organize their own activities of course with the support of the association so activities will be spited in self-organized and weekly/monthly activities given by the team.
We will select the participants after receiving the CVs and the motivation letters by doing Skype interviews with the candidates that have the best motivation to be volunteers in our team.
The EVS Volunteers will be involved in different activities such as:
- Coordinating and creating news articles for youngsters and/or related to culture, non-formal education and sport
- Taking photos and making videos during the project and also editing them
- Making posters, flyers etc related to our activities
- Information meetings: will be organized in schools, participation in them will be open to all students
- Taking part to Romanian Language Classes
- Providing Polish Classes for Romanians that are interested in learning Polish
- Any other activities related to our Association work as trainings, seminars, donations and helping people etc.
Craiova is one of the biggest cities in Romania. It has around 270.000 inhabitants (420.000 in the metropolitan area). The city is a major unversitary center in Romania and it hosts students from all over the country and also European and international students.
It is knows as a cultural center. It has a lot of museums and cultural centers. It is the only city from the big ones of Romania that had all the museum renovated because the city values it`s culture and heritage.
More info about Craiova you can find here: http://t3d.ro/craiova/
There is no problem. You can take part of another youth exchange, training course, job shadowing or any other activity made by us or our partners.
To keep you updates to the latest news and opportunities you can subscribe via email to this link: http://t3d.ro/subscribe/
Info about other project and what we do you can find also by following our website or on Facebook following our page: https://www.facebook.com/tinerii3d
All participants need send CV format Europass and Letter of Intention and e-mail it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
The DL for sending the candidature for this project you can find in the first part of the post.
For details and questions you can contact us by email anytime.