Asociaţia Tinerii 3D cauta voluntar pentru un proiect Erasmus+ “Serviciul Eruopean de Voluntariat” in Gdansk, Polonia incepand cu octombrie 2015 pentru 11 luni.
Este asigurat transport international, transport public local, cazare, mancare, bani de buzunar (aprox 90 euro pe luna), cursuri de limba poloneza.Detalii despre proiect (in limba engleza):
Duration of the project: 5th October 2015 – 5th September 2016 (11 months)
Title of the project: Let’s make together a difference in people’s everyday life! Supporting&developing FSI activities dedicated to disable people and local community in Gdańsk.
Main topics: disability, ART, leisure for the local community membersTasks for volunteers: Volunteer will work in our Foundation that is active since 1989 and cooperate especially with adult intellectually disabled people, mainly through handicrafts and art therapy. We offer different tasks for the whole team of EVS volunteers (we apply for 8 volunteers in this project).
- everyday support in our two occupational therapy workshops in Gdańsk,
- everyday support in our daily house for people with mental disorders,
- support of our new project which is called “Neighbours house” (cooperation with the local society).
Being part of these three different areas of our activities volunteers will be involved in:
- – helping us with all artistic tasks at three places of Foundation (for example: ceramics, wood-free paper, various technic, painting workshops),
- – support all instructors in their regular activities in the workshops,
- – helping us to assist the disabled people during both every day and occasionally sporting activities (gym, group games etc.),
- – preparing own workshops in our three places (once a week is a very good timing),
- – providing organizational support and participating in various events such as: open days of FSI, picnics, meetings of integration, events for local NGO’s etc.,
- – providing organisational support and participating in charity events,
- – preparing media and marketing materials (pictures, presentations, films, leaflets, posters) of EVS and Foundation actions,
- – helping us to arrange and decorate Foundation’s premises,
- – cleaning & occasionally gardening activities in all workshops,
- – organizing language classes for kids from the local society.
Pentru detalii va rugam contactati-ne la firstname.lastname@example.org
Informatii despre alte proiecte gasiti accesand calendarul de proiecte sau dand LIKE paginii noastre de FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/tinerii3d