- Titlul: “Youth Caravan”
- Tipul proiectului: serviciul european de voluntariat – SEV (european voluntary service – EVS) (Erasmus+)
- Subiectele abordate: lucru cu tinerii intr-un centru medical, multiculturalitate, social media, organizare de evenimente culturale, organizare workshop-uri
- Perioada stagiului de voluntariat: 1 noiembrie – 29 decembrie 2018
- Locația desfășurării: Ankara, Turcia
- Numărul de participanți: un tânăr sau o tânără cu vârsta între 18 și 30 ani
- Termen limită înscrieri: 27 octombrie 2018
Posts Tagged ‘Didim’
Andreea Ciornei, one of our EVS volunteers that took part in “Disabled Free Fest” during 1-30 October in Didim, Turkey shared with us some part of her experience and feelings.
DISABLED FREE FEST was a large-scale EVS project, which was implemented by 33 EVS volunteers from 12 different countries: Estonia, Moldova, Italy, Bulgaria, Spain, Albania, Belarus, Georgia, Romania, Poland, Sweden and Turkey. Our idea for social inclusion of disabled youth give them in same time opportunity to learn new skills which could be useful for future and give them chance to practice new knowledge, competences and skills by doing job as a volunteering.