Today, 01.06.2022, the implementation of the Project “Let’s do it together – a green future for our planet” started, No. 2022-1-BG01-KA151-YOU-000065456. Beneficiary: “Bokaya” Association Partner: Tinerii 3D Association MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT: Encouraging the use of innovative mechanisms to raise public awareness of environmental issues and climate change, by building and strengthening the capacity of young people for effective climate change planning and management. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
- Provision of non-formal and informal learning opportunities for educational and professional development of youth workers to achieve high-quality individual practice and development of youth work organizations and systems.
- Supporting the professional development of youth workers to provide quality youth work at local, regional, national, European and international levels.
- Encouraging young people and youth workers to be more active participants in the public life of their community by involving them in socially significant campaigns aimed at protecting the environment and combating climate change;
- Development of the participants’ creativity by involving them in various practical tasks aimed at mastering knowledge and skills for preparing a comprehensive strategy for environmental protection through the use of digital tools.
- Mastering critical thinking skills in young people and youth workers, through learning new techniques and concepts for analyzing, synthesizing, evaluating and applying information gathered through observation, experience, reflection, in order to solve a specific problem;
- Providing an opportunity to master key skills, such as teamwork, communication skills, civic engagement and social solidarity, etc.